- 60ml Tube
- Tacky in the rain, but also great for the everyday Klister user
- Plastic tube will not crack
- Oversize screw on cap allows for easier opening
- Designed for racers, BY racers
View cart “Pushrim Tire Coating – Continental Giro” has been added to your cart.
Are you tired of trying to deal with sticky messy tubs of Klister? Do they leak all over your belongings? Can’t get the lid back on? We have a solution with our tubes! The tubes are tough enough to last until you use up the product, and are a lot less messy than tubs. They pack easily in your training bag, and travel nicely too. Our Klister is formulated and sold in two types:
- Our warm weather Klister is a thick consistency that works in well in temperatures of 18 degrees C (64 degrees F) and up. On bright sunny days where other types of Klister can become greasy, it holds it’s stability and provides a long lasting grip. Messy (like all Klister) but cleans up easily.
- Our cold weather Klister is a lighter, long lasting version of our warm weather Klister. It works well up to 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) A great option for those overcast days. It’s lighter consistency allows for easy dispensing even on chilly days, like fall marathon mornings!