- 60ml Tube
- Tacky in the rain, but also great for the everyday Klister user
- Plastic tube will not crack
- Oversize screw on cap allows for easier opening
- Designed for racers, BY racers
- "PUSHRIM" is a required field.
- "SIZE" is a required field.
- "BOLT PATTERN" is a required field.
- "TUBING STYLE" is a required field.
- "STAND-OFF" is a required field.
- "HARDWARE" is a required field.
- "COVERING" is a required field.
- "INSTALLATION" is a required field.
Are you tired of trying to deal with sticky messy tubs of Klister? Do they leak all over your belongings? Can’t get the lid back on? We have a solution with our tubes! The tubes are tough enough to last until you use up the product, and are a lot less messy than tubs. They pack easily in your training bag, and travel nicely too. Our Klister is formulated and sold in two types:
- Our warm weather Klister is a thick consistency that works in well in temperatures of 18 degrees C (64 degrees F) and up. On bright sunny days where other types of Klister can become greasy, it holds it’s stability and provides a long lasting grip. Messy (like all Klister) but cleans up easily.
- Our cold weather Klister is a lighter, long lasting version of our warm weather Klister. It works well up to 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) A great option for those overcast days. It’s lighter consistency allows for easy dispensing even on chilly days, like fall marathon mornings!
You may also like…
Flex Gloves Révolution$252.46 Add to cart
Harness Racing Gloves$281.55 Add to cart
Pushrim Tire Coating – Continental Giro$41.93 Add to cart
Pushrims$145.48 Add to cart